The Fire Mountain Treehouses are the most private and secluded accommodations of the Inn. Sit on your private deck each evening and catch a beautiful sunset as you listen to the enchanting sounds of nature.
The Spruce Treehouse is accessed from your private parking up three flights of steps to your small private covered deck that is furnished with large potted ferns in large terra cotta pots, coir and jute rugs, folding teak lounging chairs with canvas backs and bottoms, and a teak folding table.
You enter your accommodation through glass sliding doors to hardwood floors throughout. The Spruce Treehouse has a king bed, large closet and full dresser with a hall back to a large full bath with tub and shower and a large window with beautiful views into the woods.
Coming back into the main part of the accommodation and opening into the treetops of Fire Mountain the Spruce Treehouse offers magnificent long range sunset views to the west directly from your sleeping area and from your private deck that go out 30 to 40 miles on a clear day.
To enjoy the other amenities the Inn has to offer, take a short walk through a beautiful wooded area that leads you to Fire + Water Restaurant, Kitchen Café, Air Spa, Viewing decks and the main Inn building where the Library is located.
Although the Treehouses are not free standing structures in trees, they give one the feeling of being in a Treehouse in how each accommodation is accessed, the views from the inside of each accommodation looking out, the views from each deck and from the scale, size and layout of each one.
Features of Spruce
- Privacy & seclusion
- Long range sunset views to the west / northwest
- Breakfast is a grand laid-back affair at Fire Mountain. Your stay includes our hot gourmet Mountaintop Breakfast each day of your stay. It is served at our new Fire + Water restaurant at 9:00am, where each seat has breathtaking views that go out 50+ miles. *Coffee and hot teas with a light continental are available at Fire + Water each morning beginning at 8:15am
- Accommodation scaled for two persons
- European king size bed / side tables / reading lamps
- Folding solid pine side chair
- Full closet and dresser
- Large bath with tub and shower / large window with views into woods
- Herbal soaps / shampoos
- Three speed ceiling fan
- Wall to wall carpet
- Original art
- Private deck with two teak chairs with canvas back/bottoms and a side teak table
- In season deck furnished with large ferns in terra cotta pots / coir & jute rug
- Insulated glass windows
- Thermostatically controlled heat
- Non Smoking
- Guest Guide “Land of the Red Thunders”
- Private parking adjacent to three private flights of steps up to your accommodation
- Ice bucket / wine glasses / wine opener
- Blow Dryer
- Maid service provided daily
- Iron / ironing board
- “Light proof” drapes
- Night light
- Smoke detector
- Extra blanket / pillows
- Linens / towels / spa towels / utility towels
- Cellular Phone Service
- Pre-bagged and loose ice available from Ice House
- Every accommodation at Fire Mountain was well built to ensure coziness and warmth in winter, and to retain the coolness of our atmosphere in the summer