Truly exceptional, the Satohla is the largest accommodation in the Fire Mountain Inn and opens directly out to long range views from expansive private covered terraces on both the sunset and the sunrise sides of the Inn.
The Satohla is accessed through a solid pine sunroom with hardwood floors throughout the accommodation. Opposite your king bed is a beautiful wood-burning fireplace made of hand laid native stone with an adjacent sitting area that consists of a black leather Charles Eames sofa, teak coffee table and a bentwood rocking chair.
The dressing area consists of a large shaker dresser and a walk in closet. Your large bath has two rooms. The first room has a vanity and walk-in shower. The second room also has a large vanity and lavatory. Your first fire is pre-set for you in your fireplace with a fire starter log and unlimited complimentary aged and split firewood is in a bin on your sunrise terrace.
Your sunset terrace opens through double glass French doors. The sunset terrace is furnished with coir and jute rugs, large ferns in terra cotta pots, a hammock and two canvas lounge chairs. From your bed and sitting area and your private terrace you have expansive long range mountain sunset views to the west that go out 40 to 50 miles on a clear day. Your sunrise terrace is furnished with a cafe table & chairs and large canvas lounge chairs. The sunrise terrace has views to the Kitchen herb garden and across a pastoral setting to majestic Norway spruce trees.
Imagine opening your double French doors and sitting in your bed with a blazing fire directly in front of you with long range views out in two directions that go for miles and miles. Absolute true mountaintop luxury.
Features of Satohla
- Privacy & seclusion
- Long range sunset views to the southwest / west / northwest
- Long range sunrise views to the southeast / east / northeast
- Breakfast is a grand laid-back affair at Fire Mountain. Your stay includes our hot gourmet Mountaintop Breakfast each day of your stay. It is served at our new Fire + Water restaurant at 9:00am, where each seat has breathtaking views that go out 50+ miles. *Coffee and hot teas with a light continental are available at Fire + Water each morning beginning at 8:15am
- Satohla can accommodate two persons
- Native stone wood burning fireplace
- First fire set for you
- Complimentary split firewood in a bin on sunrise terrace
- King bed / side tables / reading lamps
- Sitting Area / Eames black leather sofa / Bentwood rocking chair / teak coffee table
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Electronic dimmer controlled overhead lighting
- Dressing area with walk-in closet and large four drawer shaker dresser
- Compartmentalized shower bath with double vanity
- Herbal soaps / shampoos
- Three-speed ceiling fan
- Original art
- Satohla opens through two sets of double glassed French doors to a large covered private sunset terrace
- Accommodation also opens through a large sliding glass door to a large covered private sunrise terrace.
- Sunset terrace furnished with canvas lounging chairs / hammock
- Sunrise terrace furnished with café table/chairs / lounge chairs / firewood bin
- In season deck is also furnished with large ferns in large terra cotta pots / coir & jute rugs
- Insulated glass windows
- Non Smoking
- Guest Guide “Land of the Red Thunders”
- Ice bucket / wine glasses / wine opener
- Maid service provided daily
- Iron / ironing board
- Blow Dryer
- Loft drapes
- Night light
- Smoke detector
- Extra blanket / pillows
- Linens / towels / spa towels / utility towels
- Cellular Phone Service
- Pre-bagged and loose ice available from Ice House
- Telephone message delivery service to your accommodation
- Every accommodation at Fire Mountain was well built to ensure coziness and warmth in winter, and to retain the coolness of our atmosphere in the summer.