Cullasaja offers long range mountain top views, out 30 to 50 miles on a clear day in two directions, from your deck.
Enjoy a spectacular sunset as you bask in the blaze of a fire from in front of your native stone fireplace or as you luxuriate in your very own large and deep two person jetted tub. Watching sunset from the rocking chairs on your front porch is absolutely wonderful.
The Cullasaja Cabin floor plan is such that everything is in one fantastic great room with white pine, hardwood floors and knotty pine paneling. The hearth of the fireplace is floating above floor level so that you may see and enjoy the fireplace from all areas of the cabin. Your deck opens off the great room through sliding glass doors to a canvas umbrella table with chairs and beautiful mountain views. The deck connects to your front porch which is furnished with maple rocking chairs and side table and where your brimming bin of complimentary split firewood is kept.
Cullasaja Cabin offers warm fires and gorgeous views and is scaled perfectly for two. Enjoy the ultimate in mountain luxury in your own private Cabin complete with all the modern conveniences while retaining the authentic feel of a real mountain Cabin. Bright, light, intimate and open with everything in one magnificent room!
A contemporary open floor plan Cullasaja Cabin offers the luxury and convenience of a kitchen with full appliances, fully equipped all the way down to the paper products. A private windowed shower bath is located off the great room.
Rock on your front porch or dine on your deck under a large canvas umbrella and enjoy a spectacular view across the orchard to sunset. At night collapse the umbrella and explore the starlight sky as you take in the sounds of nature and the peace that surrounds you.
Features of Cullasaja
- Privacy & seclusion
- Long range views to the northwest and northeast
- Native stone wood burning fireplace
- First fire set for you
- Complimentary split firewood in a bin on front porch
- Large and deep two-person jetted tub
- Honey pine pencil post queen size bed / side tables / reading lamps / three way bulbs
- Queen Sleeper sofa /side tables / reading lamps / three way bulbs
- Electronic dimmer controlled overhead lighting and wall sconces
- Six drawer dresser
- Cabin can accommodate up to 3 persons
- One bedroom / one shower bath
- Herbal soaps / shampoos
- Vaulted ceilings
- Three speed ceiling fan
- Hardwood floors with sisal and jute overlays
- Original art
- Deck with table / chairs / canvas umbrella
- Front porch with rocking chairs / side table
- Insulated glass windows
- Thermostatically controlled heat
- Post mounted charcoal grill
- Smoke free inside / smoking allowed outside
- Guest Guide “Land of the Red Thunders”
- Private parking adjacent to Cabin
- Ice Bucket / wine glasses / wine opener
- Fully equipped kitchen – Including all paper products
- Microwave oven
- Honey pine dining-writing table / chairs
- Pre-approved small dog allowed / dog proofed deck
- Maid service provided every other day
- Iron / ironing board
- Loft drapes
- Night light
- Blow Dryer
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Extra blanket / pillows
- Linens / towels / spa towels / utility towels
- Cellular Phone Service
- Pre-bagged and loose ice available from Ice House
- Every Cabin at Fire Mountain was well built to ensure coziness and warmth in winter, and to retain the coolness of our atmosphere in the summer
- The Mountaintop Breakfast is a grand laid back affair at Fire Mountain! Cabin guests may desire to add a hot gourmet breakfast to their stay which is served each morning in our Fire + Water Restaurant beginning at 9:00 am. Each seat at Fire + Water has breathtaking views that go out 50+ miles. A wonderful way to begin another glorious morning at Fire Mountain! *Coffee, teas and a light continental breakfast are available each morning beginning at 8:15 am.