Our coziest Cabin scaled for two persons only. You enter from your private parking down one flight of steps to a stone walkway around to a large covered terrace that is furnished with coir and jute rugs and solid maple furnishings in the form of tables and chairs with rocking chairs and side tables.
You enter this terrace Cabin through a solid glass wood door or sliding glass doors to one big room with a large and deep two person jetted tub floating and elevated above floor level in the middle of the room with views from the tub out across your covered terrace to a six acre meadow and woods where no roads or paths cross which makes the Chickadee Cabin our most private and cozy cabin.
The Chickadee Cabin has a queen bed sleeping area with side tables and reading lamps along with a dressing area and full dresser. A fully equipped kitchen with all paper products is provided with a dining area scaled for two. Your sofa in the living area is scaled for two with side tables, reading lamp and coffee table. Off of the main room is a private windowed shower bath. A post mounted charcoal grill is provided adjacent to your covered terrace.
You have beautiful views from the jetted tub, your sitting area, dining area, sleeping area and covered terrace to a large meadow and to forested woods beyond. Sit on the covered terrace in the morning with a cup of coffee and enjoy sunrise views in one direction and long range mountain views in the other. The Chickadee Cabin is reasonably priced and very popular because it is so private and cozy.
Features of Chickadee
- Privacy & seclusion
- Long range views from the terrace to the north / northeast
- Large and deep two-person jetted tub
- Honey pine queen size bed / side tables / reading lamps
- Sofa / side table / reading lamp / three way bulb
- Four drawer dresser
- Cabin can accommodate up to 2 persons
- One bedroom / one shower bath
- Herbal soaps / shampoos
- Wall to wall carpet
- Original art
- Covered terrace with solid maple rocking chairs and side tables / table and chairs
- Insulated glass windows
- Thermostatically controlled heat
- Post mounted charcoal grill
- No Smoking
- Guest Guide “Land of the Red Thunders”
- Private parking adjacent to Cabin
- Ice Bucket / wine glasses / wine opener
- Fully equipped kitchen – including all paper products
- Honey pine dining-writing table / chairs
- Pre-approved small dog allowed
- Maid service provided every other day
- Iron / ironing board
- Night Light
- Blow dryer
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Extra blanket / pillows
- Linens / towels / spa towels / utility towels
- Pre-bagged and loose ice available from Ice House
- Every Cabin at Fire Mountain was well built to ensure coziness and warmth in winter, and to retain the coolness of our atmosphere in the summer
- The Mountaintop Breakfast is a grand laid back affair at Fire Mountain! Cabin guests may desire to add a hot gourmet breakfast to their stay which is served each morning in our Fire + Water Restaurant beginning at 9:00 am. Each seat at Fire + Water has breathtaking views that go out 50+ miles. A wonderful way to begin another glorious morning at Fire Mountain! *Coffee, teas and a light continental breakfast are available each morning beginning at 8:15 am.