Our cozy and romantic Red Cedar Cabin is scaled perfectly for two persons with long range views out to the north and northeast with sunset views to the west and southwest from the bedroom during the winter months.
The first room of this three room Cabin with honey pine cathedral ceilings, is your living, dining and small kitchen where everything is focused toward a storybook hand-laid fireplace made of native stone. The hearth of the fireplace is at floor level with the stone above the hearth stacking to the heights of the cathedral ceiling. An overstuffed, slip covered, “sleeper sofa” sits directly in front of the fireplace for a relaxing evening by a crackling fire gazing though your windows to mountain views.
The middle room has a large and deep two person, jetted tub recessed at floor level in the wall to wall carpet with one entire wall mirrored up to the honey-pine cathedral ceiling. This room has its own separate thermostatically controlled heat along with thick fluffy spa towels waiting.
The third room is your bedroom with queen bed. The room is brightly lit by a double set of windows looking out to the west and southwest. Adjacent to your bedroom is your private windowed shower bath.
All three rooms open to a small foyer that opens to a front porch where your complimentary split firewood bin is filled to the brim, rocking chairs with side table, and a real “swing for two” from which you may enjoy long range mountain views to the north and east.
Features of Red Cedar
- Privacy & seclusion
- Long range views to the west / northwest / north / northeast
- Native stone wood burning fireplace
- First fire set for you
- Complimentary split firewood in a bin on your front porch
- Large and deep two-person jetted tub
- Honey pine queen size bed / side table / reading lamp / three way bulb
- Sofa /side table / reading lamp / three way bulbs
- Dimmer controlled overhead lights and wall sconces
- Four drawer dresser
- Cabin can accommodate up to 3 persons
- One bedroom / one shower bath
- Herbal soaps / shampoos
- Blow dryer
- Cathedral ceilings
- Original art
- Front porch with rocking chairs / side table
- Insulated glass windows
- Thermostatically controlled heat
- Post mounted charcoal grill
- Smoke free inside / smoking allowed outside
- Guest Guide “Land of the Red Thunders”
- Private parking adjacent to Cabin
- Ice Bucket / wine glasses / wine opener
- Fully equipped kitchen – including all paper products
- Honey pine dining-writing table / chairs
- Pre-approved small dog allowed
- Three speed ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- Wall to wall carpet
- Maid service provided every other day
- Iron / ironing board
- Two inch honey pine wood blinds on all windows
- Night light
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Extra blanket / pillows
- Linens / towels / spa towels / utility towels
- Cellular Phone Service
- Pre-bagged and loose ice available from Ice House
- Every Cabin at Fire Mountain was well built to ensure coziness and warmth in winter, and to retain the coolness of our atmosphere in the summer
- The Mountaintop Breakfast is a grand laid back affair at Fire Mountain! Cabin guests may desire to add a hot gourmet breakfast to their stay which is served each morning in our Fire + Water Restaurant beginning at 9:30 am. Each seat at Fire + Water has breathtaking views that go out 50+ miles. A wonderful way to begin another glorious morning at Fire Mountain! *Coffee, teas and a light continental breakfast are available each morning beginning at 8:15 am.