Sunset views go out 40 to 50 miles on a clear day from the sitting area, sleeping area and large private covered terrace of the Cloud Climber.
You access the Cloud Climber from your own private parking up a long natural stone stairway to your own private covered terrace furnished with a hammock, cafe table and chairs, along with large canvas lounge chairs and teak side table.
Located on the sunset side of the Inn you enter the Cloud Climber through large glass sliding doors to a sitting area with an overstuffed slip-covered lounging chair and ottoman with side chairs, small tables and reading lamp. You have two large closets and a full dresser. The sleeping area has a honey pine pencil post queen bed with side tables and reading lamps. There is a hardwood floor full bath.
From your sleeping area and sitting area you have direct long range sunset views that go out 40 to 50 miles and you may also enjoy these same expansive views from your private covered terrace. Cloud Climber is the perfect accommodation to lie in your hammock and let the afternoon sun lull you to sleep as the sun sets over the distant mountain ranges to the west.
Features of Cloud Climber
- Privacy & seclusion
- Long range sunset views to the southwest / west / northwest
- Breakfast is a grand laid-back affair at Fire Mountain. Your stay includes our hot gourmet Mountaintop Breakfast each day of your stay. It is served at our new Fire + Water restaurant at 9:30am, where each seat has breathtaking views that go out 50+ miles. *Coffee and hot teas with a light continental are available at Fire + Water each morning beginning at 8:15am
- Cloud Climber can accommodate two persons
- Honey pine pencil post queen size bed / side tables / reading lamps
- Sitting Area / Eames black leather sofa / Bentwood rocking chair / teak coffee table
- Wall to wall sisal carpeting throughout with wood flooring in bath
- Full bath with tub and shower
- Dressing area with two closets / four drawer dresser
- Herbal soaps / shampoos
- Two three-speed ceiling fans
- Original art
- Cloud Climber opens through sliding glass doors to a large private covered terrace
- Covered terrace furnished with canvas lounging chairs / café table and chairs / hammock
- In season terrace is also furnished with large ferns in large terra cotta pots / coir & jute rugs
- Insulated glass windows
- Hiking sticks
- No Smoking
- Guest Guide “Land of the Red Thunders”
- Ice bucket / wine glasses / wine opener / cocktail glasses / napkins
- Maid service provided daily
- Iron / ironing board
- Blow Dryer
- Loft drapes
- Night light
- Smoke detector
- Extra blanket / pillows
- Linens / towels / spa towels / utility towels
- Cellular Phone Service
- Pre-bagged and loose ice available from Ice House
- Terry cloth robes and slippers in accommodation upon arrival if you have massage scheduled
- Every accommodation at Fire Mountain was well built to ensure coziness and warmth in winter, and to retain the coolness of our atmosphere in the summer.